Monday, November 8, 2010

All you need to know about Shogo Onoe, Author of "Liberation"

Strategic Book Group

Strategic Book Group would like to introduce you to one of our up and coming authors, Shogo Onoe. His book has just been released to Amazon and we are excited to see what the future brings this author. To learn more about Shogo read his biography below!

 

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Liberation-Shogo-Onoe/dp/1609764234/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1289236592&sr=8-1

 

Website: http://www.shogoliberation.com/
  
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=655905547&v=wall
  
Twitter: @shogoonoe
  
  
  
  
I was born in Japan December 3, 1975 of Japanese parents. I grew up in Tokorozawa, Saitama. I was hopelessly different from fellow countrymen from childhood on. I daydreamed about the world and  had not had any intimate friends, so I naturally started talking to myself. When I was ten years old, my mother allowed me to buy five books per mouth. From that moment on reading books has become my habit. When I was 22 years old, I determined to see the world; I took a job as a salesman and took various jobs to save money. Besides, I consciously felt that I wanted to be a writer, but I could not dare to imagine myself becoming one someday. I went to Vancouver, Canada to attend a language school where I met my friends. After that, I went to Mexico. And then I went to Australia to study, but after a year, I changed my mind to go back to Vancouver to attend the College. After two semesters, I took a long vacation to travel around Europe to cultivate myself. I was wandering around Germany, Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, and Czech Public. After the Euro trip, I left the College, disgusted with the atmosphere of the place and stupidity of the curriculum. I finally let myself walk on my private destiny relentlessly; I decided to spend all my time to dedicate to writing books.
 
I am an autodidact. I educated myself, taught myself how to write, and instructed myself what kinds of books I should read. My education largely depended on myself; however, my intelligence has somehow reached the ordinary level or more unique level. I truly believe that I did the most difficult thing: I educated myself. Moreover, I really believe that self-education is the best way to be a unique writer.
 
I wrote Liberation, which is an autobiographical writing. Liberation is the confession of the man who just wants to express himself in earnest, and who simply wants to tell the truth from the depth of his heart. It is a story of the process of a man liberating himself from the place where he does not want to belong so that he can start living his own life in his own sweet way. This book is for my fellow seekers who believe in life and individualism unconditionally and feel that life gives us full of surprises when one follows his destiny relentlessly.
 
I decided to be a writer, for I wanted to express myself. As a matter of fact, I have always wanted to be an artist since my childhood. The most crucial incident in my life was: I read Henry Mille the first time. He was the man who showed me how wonderful an artist`s life would be and how to be a true artist. And also, he taught me that one must leave everything behind if he wants to be a writer. When I read SEXUS the first time, the ordinary everyday life was finished with me. It had no struggle; I just knew what I had to do. I calmly burned the bridge behind me and jubilantly started living my life in my own way – I was emancipated. Since then, I have never looked back to the past. Furthermore, I want to write like Knut Hamsun that is always in my mind. I have read a great deal of books in my life and admired a number of writers; however, Hamsun is the most on whom I have gotten influenced. I have never read such a beautiful writer. Even I went further to study his books line by line so that I could hopefully find a magic of his writing.
 
I love expressing myself and love writing my life. I am very lucky to have true friends and love describing our friendship. I live in Vancouver, Canada and am writing another autobiographical material. I have the important mission as a writer in my life and have the reality to write upon.

 

 

 

www.StrategicBookGroup.com
www.StrategicBookPublishing.com
www.StrategicBookMarketing.com
www.StrategicPublishingGroup.com
www.StrategicBookAgency.com
www.StrategicBookClub.com
www.EloquentBooks.com
www.TheGlobalBookAgency.com
www.TheEntrepreneurialPublisher.com
www.EpubCo.com
www.WritersLiterary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment