Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How did she do it??? The secret life of an author

A Story to be told…….

 

Author Raine went through the whole publishing aspect without her husband knowing so it could be a surprise for him! How she pulled that off we don’t know!

 

We love to hear our author’s unique stories like this, so if you have one too send it in!

 

Author Raine, of “And Rainedrops Fall Down My Cheeks”

http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/AndRainedropsFallDownMyCheeks.html

 


 

 

 

===============================

 

Hi Nancie

 

It was so lovely to get your exciting email, thank you so much. I have just

placed my order as per your advise so it is all getting under way sooooo so

exciting! I just have to trust that all will go ahead as it should.

 

I shall share this with you as I know you will enjoy this - I have kept the

book a complete surprise for my husband, he knew absolutely nothing about it

and has now only known about it less than 24 hours! His response was really

quite mild and I think he was lost for words which is really funny as he has a

control type of personality, so I can see the funny side of it. I have a

dedicated Facebook page for the book and have quite a few friends that have

been very supportive of the book and dying to know about his response. Its

great to have them there behind me and encouraging me all the way. I put a

photo of the book cover on the Facebook page and all the responses were so

positive and "it is so you" so they are all waiting for a copy of the book and

I know they will bring me others who will wish to purchase same so its worth

having "freebies" to support friends. Already there are some who have joined

my Facebook page who I have never every met! So purchases are already waiting.

I even have a shop who is waiting for the book to come out so they can have it

on their shelves! I am just so grateful for all that support and Nancie I

can't tell you how much I appreciate your efforts for me. Thank you so very

very much.

Raine

 

 

 

 

Strategic Book Group

    http://www.EloquentBooks.com http://www.StrategicBookMarketing.com

http://www.StrategicBookGroup.com

 

ABOUT STRATEGIC BOOK GROUP

Strategic Book Group is a division of the Strategic Publishing Group, a rapidly growing publishing company that services new authors as well as helps existing authors expand their reach in the global marketplace. SBG is committed to new technology, offering traditionally printed formats as well as electronically delivered text, and has published over 2500 authors. SBG includes an innovative marketing division that is on the cutting edge of social media. For more information, visit: www.StrategicBookPublishing.com 

 

The Strategic Book Group name, corresponding logos, taglines and other service marks identifying the Strategic Publishing Group and its services are the proprietary marks of Strategic Book Group and must be represented accordingly. Other products and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

 

www.StrategicBookGroup.com

www.SBPRA.com 
www.StrategicBookPublishing.com
www.StrategicBookMarketing.com
www.StrategicPublishingGroup.com
www.StrategicBookAgency.com
www.StrategicBookClub.com
www.EloquentBooks.com
www.TheGlobalBookAgency.com
www.TheEntrepreneurialPublisher.com
www.EpubCo.com
www.WritersLiterary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment